Home of the Marauder M100 Build Thread - Rendering by Chris Hickman

Stripes by Scotty ("OUT TO LUNCH" UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

My name is Scotty George. I am from Salt Lake City and have been pinstriping since 2010 minus a 2 year break while serving a religious service mission in Madagascar. I am a graduate from the Collision Repair and Street Rod programs from UVU and am currently working full time as a paint technician at US Street Rods & Collision in Spanish Fork, UT. Pinstriping is a hobby for me, not a full time gig and with recent life events and the pandemic I am NOT currently taking on any new projects. I will reassess this situation Summer 2021, until then I will refer any jobs that are presented to me to one of my friends or other local pinstripe artists, thank you for understanding.

Instagram: stripesbyscotty
LinkedIn: Scotty George

I am posting both pinstriping and updates on my truck build here on this blog to help keep everything in one place. If you are looking into having some pinstriping done, I am open to answer any questions you have and would like to hear about your project. I am NOT a full time pinstriper though so my availability is constantly changing and based on what other projects I have committed to.

email: stripesbyscotty@gmail.com

801-660-9660 (call or text, Scotty)

Sunday, March 16, 2014

No Bull warming up the daggers for Auto Rama

Last summer I striped this for a guy named Brian at a local car show,
The Bull skull had been painted to match his little 51 Chevy couple that was a
two tone orange metal flake and gloss black... He took my card,
told me he was a car painter and would probably give me a call later on
to have some stripes thrown on different vehicles he had or would paint.
This past week, that call came and I headed down to Eagle Mountain
brushes and paint thrown in the back seat of the little MK3.




Some wall art for the garage of a coworker that builds
custom motorcycles, particularly cafe racer style bikes.


I had a nother run of shirts done last winter,
this time with contact info and a front chest logo

Trunk on the '51 Chevy

Hood on the '51 Chevy. Polar White and Medium Grey and a custom mixed
Charcoal Grey color all 1 Shot lettering enamel and an XCaliber 00


Custom Dibond panel for the 2014 Parts Plus
Salt Lake City Auto Rama
March 21-23 @ South Towne Expo Center

A little different but something I've wanted to try for
about a year now... A murdered out style panel,
Flat black stripes on a gloss black panel.
Certain angles you think its just a plain black sheet,
others you can see the stripes just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment