Video by Layne Orr
Music by Social Distortion

Artist for:

Stripes by Scotty

My name is Scotty George. I am from Salt Lake City and have been pinstriping since 2010 minus a 2 year break while serving a mission in Madagascar. I love this art form and all that surround it, I have begun to learn lettering and gold leafing as well airbrush. I'm currently apprenticing a full time painter at a body shop in Pleasant Grove and am learning as much as I can to expand my skills in this field. I love what I do and appreciate your support and the time you have taken to view my work on this blog. You can follow me on Facebook or Instagram, or connect with me on LinkedIn.

Facebook: Stripes by Scotty
Instagram: stripesbyscotty
LinkedIn: Scotty George

I'm posting on one network or another all the time and always excited to meet new artists, attend car shows and sling some paint. If you have questions or are interested in having some pinstriping done on your vehicle or other items, give me a call or contact me on Facebook, we can set up a time and I can come to you or set up a time at a local car show or cruise night! I am not a full time pinstriper, I work part time at a body shop, help run, organize and promote a car show with monthly events and am a full time student in the fall/spring, but if you would like to have me do some work for you I try to get most jobs scheduled within a week or two.


Thank you for visiting!

email: blinkpunkguitarist@hotmail.com

801-660-9660 (call or text, Scotty)

Saturday, August 1, 2015

To Fink and Back...

I've found myself so busy with my day job and running
social media marketing for Kulture Krash and a few other companies
to the point I've been slacking on my own updates!
June took me back to Manti with friends and family for the
RAT FINK REUNION hosted by Ilene Roth aka Mama Fink.
What a wonderful weekend paying tributes to the late
Ed "Big Daddy" Roth and his influence
on the kustom car scene and pinstriping etc.
Despite the rain it was a great time to relax and paint with friends!
July took me to Emmett Idaho for their massive Show N Shine
as well as for some brush time at Sonny's Speed & Kustom
in Twin Falls where some cool builds are going on
including a small project for my own truck that will be
gone into further detail on later...
Enjoy the pics!
Cadillac/Olds BatWing air cleaner case for Sonny Warner's C10





Adding a little somethin to my friend Devin's
air compressor in his shop.





Motorcycle helmet with Ed Roth character for friend
and X Games competitor Mason Moore





No comments:

Post a Comment