Home of the Marauder M100 Build Thread - Rendering by Chris Hickman

Stripes by Scotty ("OUT TO LUNCH" UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

My name is Scotty George. I am from Salt Lake City and have been pinstriping since 2010 minus a 2 year break while serving a religious service mission in Madagascar. I am a graduate from the Collision Repair and Street Rod programs from UVU and am currently working full time as a paint technician at US Street Rods & Collision in Spanish Fork, UT. Pinstriping is a hobby for me, not a full time gig and with recent life events and the pandemic I am NOT currently taking on any new projects. I will reassess this situation Summer 2021, until then I will refer any jobs that are presented to me to one of my friends or other local pinstripe artists, thank you for understanding.

Instagram: stripesbyscotty
LinkedIn: Scotty George

I am posting both pinstriping and updates on my truck build here on this blog to help keep everything in one place. If you are looking into having some pinstriping done, I am open to answer any questions you have and would like to hear about your project. I am NOT a full time pinstriper though so my availability is constantly changing and based on what other projects I have committed to.

email: stripesbyscotty@gmail.com

801-660-9660 (call or text, Scotty)

Friday, June 14, 2013

This that and the other...

Air Cleaner lid being turned into a clock!




New original piece, probably going to do prints of as time goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment