Home of the Marauder M100 Build Thread - Rendering by Chris Hickman

Stripes by Scotty ("OUT TO LUNCH" UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

My name is Scotty George. I am from Salt Lake City and have been pinstriping since 2010 minus a 2 year break while serving a religious service mission in Madagascar. I am a graduate from the Collision Repair and Street Rod programs from UVU and am currently working full time as a paint technician at US Street Rods & Collision in Spanish Fork, UT. Pinstriping is a hobby for me, not a full time gig and with recent life events and the pandemic I am NOT currently taking on any new projects. I will reassess this situation Summer 2021, until then I will refer any jobs that are presented to me to one of my friends or other local pinstripe artists, thank you for understanding.

Instagram: stripesbyscotty
LinkedIn: Scotty George

I am posting both pinstriping and updates on my truck build here on this blog to help keep everything in one place. If you are looking into having some pinstriping done, I am open to answer any questions you have and would like to hear about your project. I am NOT a full time pinstriper though so my availability is constantly changing and based on what other projects I have committed to.

email: stripesbyscotty@gmail.com

801-660-9660 (call or text, Scotty)

Monday, December 22, 2014

Baggers & Bobbles

It's been a busy past month or so for me and my brushes.
End of November brought an opportunity to
pinstripe a beautiful 1997 Harley bagger that was
freshly built, along with a 1972 Rolls Royce.
End of November brought lots of demand for Christmas
ornaments, and now my 4th t shirt design is underway.
One particular job that hit close to home was for
a set of frosted ornaments with bright red
pinstriping. This set of 24 was done for a friend from
school. His wife grew up with Elder Matt Palmer
who was serving an LDS mission in Madagascar where
I served several years ago. Matt was serving in
the same city I ended my mission in when he began
experiencing severe headaches that were later found
to be the result of a brain aneurysm. Matt was
flown to South Africa for higher medical attention
where he died several days later. Matt, in a final act of service
donated many of his organs in South Africa where
doctors were able to help over 80 people receive
the medical attention they had been waiting for.
What an amazing act of kindness. I was asked to pinstripe
a set of ornaments for a tree that was displayed
at the Salt Lake City, Utah Festival of Trees this year
in honor of this young man. How grateful I am for this
opportunity, and every project I am given.
Thanks for everyone's love and support, looking forward
to more wonderful things in more places in 2015!
-Scotty
 



Collab Panel for Kulture Krash with Layne Orr!

Acrylic canvas of a Ford Shoebox







Homba anao hatrany anie ny Ray ry rahalahiko!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment