Home of the Marauder M100 Build Thread - Rendering by Chris Hickman

Stripes by Scotty ("OUT TO LUNCH" UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

My name is Scotty George. I am from Salt Lake City and have been pinstriping since 2010 minus a 2 year break while serving a religious service mission in Madagascar. I am a graduate from the Collision Repair and Street Rod programs from UVU and am currently working full time as a paint technician at US Street Rods & Collision in Spanish Fork, UT. Pinstriping is a hobby for me, not a full time gig and with recent life events and the pandemic I am NOT currently taking on any new projects. I will reassess this situation Summer 2021, until then I will refer any jobs that are presented to me to one of my friends or other local pinstripe artists, thank you for understanding.

Instagram: stripesbyscotty
LinkedIn: Scotty George

I am posting both pinstriping and updates on my truck build here on this blog to help keep everything in one place. If you are looking into having some pinstriping done, I am open to answer any questions you have and would like to hear about your project. I am NOT a full time pinstriper though so my availability is constantly changing and based on what other projects I have committed to.

email: stripesbyscotty@gmail.com

801-660-9660 (call or text, Scotty)

Monday, September 12, 2016

Rat Fink 2016 and upcoming Kulture Krash!

Always busy with something... Rat Fink was a blast, side projects lately have been fun opportunities to get some booth time in as well as practice with the brush. 

Kulture Krash, that I help plan and put on, is less than a month away and I have all sorts of projects in the works for that right now... You can follow them on Instagram. 

The show is October 8th! Be there, or be very, very square ;) you won't regret coming, the money raised is for a great cause, helping local Utah families that have relatives with rare diseases and illnesses. Angel's Hands Foundation is our chosen organization to be this year's benefactor and we are so excited about our involvement with them! See you then!

The missionaries serving in Manti during the Rat Fink Reunion!

1940 Ford Hot Wheels Car w/stripes & Fink

62 Chevy Pickup Hot Wheels



Trailer art for the Sprinkler Head Motorcycle Club


Office sign for my machinist

Hood design on a 65 El Camino

A couple of pieces I'm donating to Kulture Krash III

A custom water ski I'm painting for Kulture Krash III


Sponge & Dry Brush... just like they did when I was a toddler

90's graphics on a brand new Duramax

My wife and I at the Peach Days show over the weekend, thank you Hotrodtime.com

1 comment:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Mr Benjamin who helped me with a Four Million USD loan to start my business and it was fast. When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contacted Mr Benjamin On. 247officedept@gmail.com . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you are looking for a business loan.

    ReplyDelete